Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sweet Raspberry

Barry and some of his friends left to go deep net fishing this evening. This left me at home to piddle around. I have been watching the raspberry bushes in our backyard and waiting patiently to pick them. So I decided to pick a few. I cannot believe how many were out there! I am so excited... especially since our wonderful garden didn't grow quite as well as we hoped. There are still tons left but I had to go in because the Alaska state bird started coming out... the mosquito. 




2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I know how much you love raspberries...what a nice surprise to have them growing in your yard. This reminds me of the fun we have experienced with each of our moves....each yard offered surprised every season....I'm glad you've captured this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aubree, you were right! Those look delicious..I'll be by this weekend to fill a bowl! :) I want to make some raspberry jam, although I never have before..1st time for everything!

    ReplyDelete