Growing up, my grandmother on my Daddy's side (Ma), had a cookie day every year before Christmas. My cousins and I would go to her house and make & decorate cookies for Santa.
I always looked forward to this special day each year. So, this year I wanted to have a Cookie Day for Brandt and some of his cousins. Barry's family came down for the evening and we hosted our very own 1st annual (hopefully) Cookie Day.
My mom had a delish sugar cookie recipe (thank you pinterest!) and she and the boys made the cookie dough...
The boys LOVED cooking!
Brandt was in charge of supervising!
They rolled out the dough and cut the cookies out with cookie cutters.
Cooking with kids is so much fun... In my next classroom, we will cook every week! But for now, Brandt and I will will make special treats together.
Friday, December 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment