Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Savings Begins

I was inspired to start couponing after meeting "The Coupon Lady" from Frugal Coupon Living at Panama City. She was so fun to talk to and told me her story of why she started couponing. She was great, as well as her whole family! So I have decided to try it out for the summer. We shop mainly at the commissary so things are a lot cheaper there. I will start documenting my incredible savings via blog :) My very first couponing receipt...

hey, $4 is better than zero! I'm starting slow... 1% saved! yes! I know that is enough to make you want to get started couponing!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure you can even used expired manufacturer's coupons in the military (I have a friend who is an Air Force wife who uses expired coupons on post so I would imagine it applies to Army wives as well)

    ReplyDelete