Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Wedding Room

While I have been in Alaska, my mama and daddy have been working so hard on wedding plans. They have been so wonderful!!  They would go shopping for things then send me pictures so I could  pick out the things. Well as all of the shopping was happening, all the things had to go some where in our house. Our once called "dining room" has now become "The Wedding Room". I think we can fit a few more things in it...What do you think? Maybe it will become the dining room again once I go back to Alaska.

3 comments:

  1. We squeezed lots more in today! Loving this time together...mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aubree, I'm so happy for you. I love reading about life in Alaska. Sounds like lots of fun, cold fun, but fun none the less! Enjoy your wedding. I'm sure you will be the most beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I found this! I just started one for Jordan & I, I've been kind of slow with it but hope to amp it up a little now that all the excitement of summer has started :) I miss ya! I'm so happy for you & your new adventures in life! I hate we missed your big day & I can't WAIT to see pictures! So glad I can keep up with you here! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete