So I thought I had this fantastic idea this morning to go to the commissary first thing so I could beat the crowd. Brandt and I had it timed perfectly for our first solo shopping trip. Right after Brandt ate we would leave. I packed a carrier for to carry him in so I could have both hands for buggy pushing. I knew we would be in & out since we were going so early. Well little did I know all the other stay at home mom had the same fantastic idea...
#1 Lesson learned of being a stay at home mom, pick a new time to go to the commissary.
We had to wait in a very long line but luckily, my baby wasn't like the other children running around screaming....
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

bless your heart. enjoy these days because one day he may be that one running around screaming...or like mine and throwing his shoes and juice down out of the buggy and biting into packages. :)
ReplyDelete